Saturday 27 July 2013

Retro gal, retro Coke, RETRO everything

Hello, everybody!

How is your weekend?
Here it was very and I mean very hot, but it didn't stop me from
taking some cute pics with my newest acquisition from The Dearhunters.
This adorable retro dress has everything a girl needs: lovely colour,
great material and cut and the always amazing pleats.
Then I put my mind to work and I came up with this lovely retro setting for this lovely dress.
All the props are of course from my own collection :)
The most valuable are the retro Coke bottle and the magazine I'm reading,
which is a vintage fashion magazine I got from my honeymoon in Paris.

Enjoy!
















Share a Coke with Miss Green :)




I'm wearing:

Dress: The Dearhunters / Shoes: Pull&Bear / Bag, gloves: Vintage

Long live the green!
Ionela

6 comments: